Bond INCO – Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Full-time
- Proven working experience in content writing, creative writing and portal content management
- Ability to deliver high quality and creative content, aligned with brand voice
- Education level must be in a field and to a level that they are able to research, understand and apply new information to a task, project or field issue
- A good marketing background with the ability to articulate messages aligned with the brand identity in a clear and concise format
- Work alongside a creative director within the marketing department
- Understand our solutions, the target audience and the competitors’ activities
- Build an editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Determine sources for content creation, internally and externally
- Serving as an exemplary writer with a consistent tone and mission
- Create and upload all digital written copy, website, sms, email, social and other forms in multiple-languages
- Work on campaign briefs to plan, develop, produce and analyse effective digital content releases
- Work alongside technical team to ensure release of marketing content
- Provide a verbal/written copy of digital content campaign; may include creating slogans, catch phrases, messages and straplines.
- Write text for web digital content, as well as scripts for printed and online advertising, radio jingles and TV commercials
- Work with media planners/product managers and production team/agencies to fully develop the Digital Content Platform
- Update digital media and advertising materials
- Amending, revising, or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, marketing heads or product owners
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Coordinate with technical writer/business analysts/ product owners to create helpful emails for users upon creating an account, making any changes to their account settings, making payments and deactivating their account
- Coordinate with marketing team for creative designs, animations and ideas to include in notification emails.
- Coordinate with software developers to ensure help guides/notifications are outgoing to users as per system needs
- Work with Front End (User Experience) team to create on-screen help tours for new users and when introducing new features to our portal
- Provide feedback on product functionality to User Experience Team
- Coordinate with language translators to ensure appropriate methodologies are being followed to execute content translation
- Suggest new ideas about creative messages, email notifications and help guides which will enhance user experience
- Proactively retrieve information needed from Business Analysts, Marketing Department and Product Owners
- Coordinate with Community Management Team for FAQ’s
- Communication skills: Adept communicator with the ability to liaise with people on all level, in English and Arabic is a bonus.
- Writing skills: the ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences.
- Tools Skills: Ability to utilize multiple tools in order to produce content in a variety of document formats.
- Interviewing and Listening Skills: The candidate needs to know how to ask the right questions. Also, need to know the best person to approach and have a feel for the varying personalities and preferences of the people.
- Strong Listening Skills: TO capture the information necessary and to know which follow-up questions need to be answered
- Design Skills: Appreciations for graphics and formatting as well as illustrations.
- Able to articulate complicated concepts both verbally and written
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive approach to tasks, projects and system development
- Strong problem solver
- Calm under time pressure
- Outgoing and energetic
- 4-5 years in a similar role
- Educated to BS/MS level or equivalent within the relevant position, Marketing