Senior Java Developer with 7 years of professional experience to assist in architecting, development, enhancement, reengineering, and support of java applications developed using spring framework.
• 7 years of experience in Java application development and deployment using Java, and Spring framework technologies.
• 5 years of experience in systems design, development, testing and implementation, and troubleshooting activities in support of Java applications with mySQL database.
• 3 years of experience developing and interpreting DTDs (XML Document Type Definitions), XML schemas, XSLT and Topic mapping, and Web Services.
• 2 years of experience years in working with and managing Elastic Search clusters and Amazon Web Services/Cloud (VPC, EC2 and RDS).
• 1 year minimum with Java application testing related activities using testing tools (such as J-Meter).
• 1-year minimum experience performing Java application server upgrades or migrations
• 1-year minimum experience developing applications with business-to-business communications, information exchange, authentication/authorization and SSL.
• 1 year of experience year experience performing activities within the software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, as well as troubleshooting, technical documentation, application architecting and deployment.
• Experience with Java application server administration and configurations such as Tomcat/YUM/WSUS and Active Directory
• Experience with conducting formal knowledge transfer and/or training sessions to State staff to enable client staff to support and maintain Java applications
Only candidates matching above experience will be considered.